This Serial CAN-BUS provides your Arduino or others MCU with the capability to communication to CAN-BUS, such as hacking your vehicle. CAN-BUS is a common industrial bus because of its long travel distance, medium communication speed and high reliability. This Serial CAN-BUS module is based on MCP2551andMCP2515, which can provide speed up to 1Mb/s. There's Grove connect as well as Grove cable included in the kit, which allows connect the module to your Arduino easily, click to get more about Seeed Grove System.
- Uart to CAN-BUS communication
- AT command
- Up to 115200 Uart baud rate (default 9600)
- Up to 1Mb/s CAN-BUS baud rate
- TX and RX led indicator
- 4pin Grove connector
- 3.3V working voltage
- Easy-to-use Arduino library
- Small size
Size and Hardware Overview
- 4 pin 2.0mm Grove Connector
- Power and status led indicator
- Send and Recv led indicator
- 3.5mm terminal to connect to CAN Bus (CAN_H & CAN_L)
- 120Ω registor, default connected, if you don't need you cut this pad with a box cutter.